Sunnyvale Logo

Access Sunnyvale

To report a health or safety EMERGENCY, dial 9-1-1.

City staff members monitor requests during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.

Do not attempt to file a crime or traffic accident report from this system.

If you can’t find the service you’re looking for within Access Sunnyvale or by searching the City’s website, you may submit your question or suggestion below.

Traffic Issues: To report traffic lights that are out or to request a new traffic light, stop sign or speed bump, go to Report Traffic Issue.

You may send City policy-related requests to the City Council (select from Departments below) or contact the appropriate Board or Commission.


  • All information submitted becomes part of the public record and may be subject to Public Disclosure.
  • Our Contact Us form is not intended for solicitation, advertising or other marketing purposes; these types of submissions will be closed without a response.

Contact Details